WOMEN ON MISSION SERIES
Join us for a weekend retreat in the beautiful north Georgia mountains! Together, through worship, music, conferences, and prayer, we will be challenged to discover NEW THINGS God desires for and from us.
Woman's Missionary Union
WILL & DEANNA WHITTAKER
Ivy Creek Baptist Church, Buford
GROWING MISSIONS IN YOUR CHURCH
Are you passionate about missions and want to see others get excited about missions, too? Join Beth Ann Williams to explore some creative ideas and strategies to move your church into mission action!
OUR MISSIONARY JOURNEY TO SOUTH AMERICA
Join Frank and Chita Drinkard as they share about their calling and experiences on the mission field in South America. Learn how you can pray and be engaged with the needs of South American peoples.
MISSION GEORGIA: MOBILIZING FOR 5 CRITICAL NEEDS
Join Mission GA Mobilizer, Lorna Bius, to learn how Georgia Baptists will be addressing the needs of foster care, pre/post natal care, refugees, childhood literacy and human trafficking in our state.
YOUR MISSIONS LEGACY
We are thankful for people in our lives that helped us light the fire for missions in our hearts. For you it may have been a parent, a missions leader, a pastor or missionary. But what missions legacy are you leaving as you journey through your life? Are you intentionally passing on your love of missions through relationships? Have you considered how to support missions giving long term? Join Sam Warner and Karen Pace to dialogue about your missions legacy.
Special Guidelines for This Year's Event
We look forward to a wonderful, safe weekend together at Pinnacle! Due to COVID-19 precautions, we will adhere to the following to ensure space for social distancing. Adjustments may be made as CDC guidelines evolve.
Please read all guidelines before registering.
- The retreat will be limited to 120 participants.
- Each main lodge room has three single beds. There will only be two women per room assigned in the main lodge.
- Lodge rooms will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You must provide the name of your roommate when registering.
- Each cabin lodge has 12 twin beds. There will only be six women per side assigned in the cabin lodges.
- Please understand we cannot place roommates together in the main lodge who do not know one another and who have not registered as roommates. As a result, participants coming on their own will be placed in a cabin lodge. Groups with an odd number of participants will need to decide if they all want to stay in a cabin lodge OR decide which person from their group will be placed in a cabin lodge.
- Worship sessions will be held in the gym to provide space for social distancing between chairs.
- There will be five per table in the dining hall and all meals will be plated.
- Face masks are not mandatory, but strongly suggested for times when social distancing is not possible.
Pinnacle Retreat Center
200 Adventure Lane, Clayton, GA 30525